Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Post

Well im gonna try and get this started dudes. Im gonna do some reading about the best way to link the mp3 in a post
(example of how i would like to do the links http://eitheror.kkore.net/2008/11/november-mix/)
Ben and Dan I know you dudes have shit to do but if you want to help me and post with me that would be awesome. You guys have both been the biggest influences on the music I listen to and so I only think its fitting that we share our ideas and of course our music with each other and anyone who cares to read what we have to say I guess is the idea. So the linking thing is my first problem and I plan on reading about it as soon as i have a day off work. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to read this.

Much Love,
your brother in the north woods

1 comment:

broseph said...

check out zSHARE..there are no bells and whistles but it works