Tuesday, November 18, 2008


So apparently its still not cool to put up copyrighted shit so I'm already getting my posts taken down but no worries. I will still post away, I'm sure I got plenty of music to keep ya going. Speaking of music here are a couple tracks from the archives.

Bonobo- Days To Come (feat. Bajka)
Van She- Changes (G.L.O.V.E.S Remix)
Nightmares on Wax- Spooky
Ratatat- Nostrand

So chill out this week and enjoy some tunes. Thanksgivings around the corner and I don't know about you but I'm excited as fuck.

Peace and Love,
Mitch

2 comments:

Dan Curme said...

Mitch,
What city is that in the picture? It looks like Tel-Aviv. Over Thanksgiving you need to show me how to upload music to the blog. I gotta bunch of shit to put up as well. I tried to figure it out but gave up, it was kinda hard.
-curme

Mitch said...

I'm not sure what city the picture is of, i just thought it was cool. I can definitely show you how to post when I'm back its really easy once you've seen it done once. It only takes me about twenty minutes to do a post.
-mitch