Monday, December 1, 2008

10 Ten Albums of 2008

Hype Machine sent me an email the other day asking for my top ten albums of the year. I have a couple in mind but I'm realizing that it is kind of a difficult task seeing as I'm not even sure I've listened to ten whole albums produced in 2008. If you guys could help me out that would be great, so comment on this post with some of your favorite albums of the year. Also as a side note, the wild game is on tonight against Colorado on VS. so cheer on our home town squad.

Cheers,
Mitch

3 comments:

Alex Syse said...

Albums I think should be considered:

Sigur Ros - Med Sud Eyrum Vid Spilum Edlalaust

Hot Chip - Made in the Dark

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

Girl Talk- Feed the Animals

Byrne/Eno- Everything That Happens Happens Today

Lil Wayne- The Carter III

Dan Curme said...

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular was released in late 2007. We should also add:

Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes

mitch said...

The Roots- Rising Down
Kanser- Future Retro Legacy