Thursday, October 8, 2009

Major DipLazer


So my brother over in Sweden sent me a request for a song he wanted to see up here on the blog and at Basic Physics we like to honor requests. An awesome remix by the one and only Diplo, (love this guys style) this track has a sick flow to it that hits and bounces at the same time. Real fun beat, thanks Sean for the shout out. F.Y.I. Eau Claire homecoming is fast approaching and I can't wait to party with the B.U.S. crew as usual. Hope we take some time to kick this tune. Holla At Ya Boy@!#$

Major Lazer- Keep It Goin' Louder (Diplo Remix) (Listen/DL)

(Mini-Mix)
Simian Mobile Disco- I Believe (Listen/DL)
Ellie Goulding- Under The Sheets (Listen/DL)
Uffie- Pop the Glock (Mirwais Remix) (Listen/DL)

Wanna buy these morsels? Pick em' up here!

Mitch

No comments: