Wednesday, November 18, 2009

There You Go

What's up guys? I'm here with another addition to the never-ending playlist that is Basic Physics. Tonight I got a couple new tracks coming out of the blog universe, sure to be showing up in all of our evening exploits. Okay maybe not at every club, but If they want me to be bring my posse then they better start playing our hits right. I also am excited to post up some new originals by Syse and Jake, these guys have been working on their own productions and the results are great. Both of them have very different style but the results are just damn good tracks. Here's the evidence.

Ellie Goulding- Under The Sheets (Jakwob Remix) (Removed)
Vampire Weekend- The Kids Don't Stand A Chance (Miike Snow Remix) (Listen/DL)

Rory Kane- LA Suxxx(The Choice) Ft. Nika Roza (Listen/DL)

Basic Physics- Haunted Harpeggiator (Listen/DL)

Sound Logic- Intro (Jake's Sly and the Family Stone Cut) (Listen/DL)

Much Love,
Mitch

2 comments:

Tyler Smith said...

That Rory Kane tune is tits. It's goin on my vegas playlist.

Dan Curme said...

The Choice is real, real dope. Great find. haha dropped that twice at the party last night.