Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Break


Poppin' in to drop some new tracks off for you guys to jam to this winter break. For a lucky few of us it's been break for a while now and I'm pumped to add a couple key additions to the crew as some of the slow learners are finally catching up. Just kidding of course, but I am looking forward to a holiday season with friends, family, hockey and parties. Keep a look out for a new remix/mash-up that the Basic Physics Crew is coming out, we all got together on this one and I'm really pumped to get the final product out to the masses. So relax, shut off your brains for awhile and jam out to some music with us.

Classixx-I'll Get You (Gigamesh Remix) (Listen/DL) ---Classixx is at First Ave. on New Years Eve I'm going, come join us.

The Whitest Boy Alive- Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix) (Listen/DL)

Chromeo- Night By Night (Siriusmo Remix) (Listen/DL)

Best,
Mitch

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great post. I am a college sophomore with a dual major in Physics and Mathematics @ University of California, Santa Barbara. By the way, i came across these excellent flash cards. Its also a great initiative by the FunnelBrain team. Amazing!!