Monday, December 7, 2009

You Bananas


Checking in with some new tracks this evening for you guys, making the most of my Monday night. For everyone that got to go to the show in Madison on Thursday night I'm sure you will agree it was on awesome time. I can honestly say that was one of the most fun nights I've had In awhile and I'd like to thank Basic Physics DJ Alex Syse for putting on such a sick show and of course the Boombox guys who also rocked the Majestic that night. I had a brain storm today of setting up a dance party in Uptown once Syse returns from his Europe trip so give me some feedback and holler if you would be down with that. I've already got a sick venue picked out for the show and I'm very confident this can happen with some support from you guys.

Tonight I got some cool grooves for you guys to check out and I would also recommend that everyone peeps the new Snoop Dogg and Timbaland albums. These are just some new remixes I've been in to lately, some deep club dance tracks, a little dub, and some chill cruising music. Hope you guys like it.

Evil Nine- All The Cash (Alex Metric Remix) (Listen/DL)

Lil' Wayne- Fireman So Cold (A-Trak Remix) (Listen/DL)

Dr. Hollywood- We Run LA (Dance Remix) (Listen/DL)

Cragga- Please Mr. Postman (Dubstep Remix) (Listen/DL)

Alex Metric- Deadly On A Mission (Listen/DL)

Peace,
Mitch

No comments: