Monday, March 22, 2010

Nightmares On Wax


If you haven't heard of the group Nightmares On Wax yet check them out right away. I was introduced to the group by a friend about 8 years ago and I've been a fan ever since. Originating in Leeds, UK, Nightmares On Wax is the creation of George Evelyn aka DJ EASE. George has been producing mad music since 1991 under this moniker and has released 8 full length albums since then. His latest, released in 2008, is titled Thought So... and carries on the styling of his previous works. I have almost all of his albums, just pick this one up about a week ago and I'm really diggin' it. Here are a couple sample tracks from the album, pick up a copy if you like them as much as I do.

Nightmares On Wax-Hear In Color (Listen/DL)

Nightmares On Wax- Calling (Listen/DL)

Bonus: Fet Et Moi- Paris Is For Lovers (Listen/DL)
This track is awesome! It has a great JT sample and a really chill, groovy, disco beat. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Mitch

No comments: