Sunday, April 18, 2010

3 Reasons Why Mike Posner Is The Shit


I have this giant list on my computer right now of songs that all deserve to be up here for you to listen to. Today, I would like to focus on Mike Posner and why I think he makes awesome music. Posner is an American singer, songwriter, and producer from Southfield, Michigan. He has collaborated with artists such as Kid Cudi, Wale, Big Sean, Bun B, and One Be Lo. His mixtape "Matter Of Time" has generated tons of buzz and is the precursor to his new album slated for release sometime this summer. Here are 3 reasons why I think he is the shit.

Mike Posner- Halo (Listen/DL)

Mike Posner- Open Up Your Eyes (Gigamesh & Discotech Remix) (Listen/DL)

and because its that time of year again...

Mike Posner- Smoke and Drive (Listen/DL)

Devin The Dude- Ultimate High (Listen/DL)

2AM Club- Nobody's In Love (Xaphoon Jones Remix) (Listen/DL)

Mike Posner's Myspace here

-BP

No comments: