Thursday, April 29, 2010

God is a DJ



Hey Kids!

Tomorrow night, Friday, Curme of the Basic Physics DJs is throwing a dance party @Carleton College with our good friends Dan Kagan-Kans and Alex Stevens. Us three have thrown parties before and it's always a crazy time. Mitch will be around to monitor, play a few tracks, have fun with us. It promises to be a realllllly fun night. Its free and all are welcome.

If you're in Minnesota and you haven't noticed, it's pretty much summer. This is my favorite mix I've found to get me ready for full-blown sun, beach, BBQ, frisbee, beer, friends, everything I love about summer. Another excellent remix from one of our favs, Lifelike. I hope you enjoy it too and hope to see you @ God is a DJ.

Pony Pony Run Run - Walking On A Line (Lifelike Remix) (listen/DL)

peace.

- BP


No comments: