Thursday, April 15, 2010

Summer Sizzle!


I have 3 songs for you tonight that I already know are gonna be my jams for the rest of the summer. I don't know how I was lucky enough to stumble upon all 3 in one day, but sometimes I have a keen eye and a couple hours to kill. I want to say so much about each track, how they grab my attention, build so smoothly and have the perfect amount of summer funk. One thing remains perfectly clear, Quinten 909, Mighty Mouse and Gigamesh are straight killin' it in 2010. I just can't get enough of these songs. Look for us to work 1 if not all of these songs into an upcoming show. Honestly HOT!

Quinten 909- Closer To Me (ft. Mayhem) (Listen/DL)

Performance- The Living (Mighty Mouse Remix) (Listen/DL)

Mike Posner- Cooler Than Me (Gigamesh Remix) (Listen/DL)

-BP

No comments: