Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Classic: An Uptown Dance Party


Basic Physics is starting what will hopefully become a regular fixture in your dance schedule: a dance party, hosted by us, in Uptown. This Friday, June 26, BP will be hosting a killer party at the Suburban World Theater, located off the intersection of streets Lake and Hennepin. We've got a huge crew coming out so please show up early.

The Fifth Suit (live band): 9-10pm.
Dan Kagan-Kans (R.I.F.I.L.I.S.I.) DJ set: 10-11:15pm.
Basic Physics DJ set: 11:15-1am.


Here are a few tracks to keep you guessing..

Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back (Classixx Acapulco Nights Version) (Listen/DL)

Holy Ghost! - Static On The Wire (Listen/DL)

Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We Speak No Americano (Listen/DL)


Stay cool friends,


-Basic Physics


No comments: